• Introductions to recent issues
• Occasional Summaries and Conclusions
• Research Notes bridging research and practice
• AI Resources highlighting key books and online sites on the same topic as the issue
Explore our videos - see the trailers
See how AI has been applied in companies, a high school and long-term care homes. See where it has been successful with homeless hostel residents, nurses and physicians, and people living with dementia. There are examples from Canada, United States, England, Spain and France.
From 3 to 14 mins, the videos are ideal for using in your workshops
Long Term Impact of AI at Colleges and Universities
AI Practitioner May 2014
Each AI Practitioner issue provides:• Articles on a leading edge topic edited by experts in the field
• A Feature Choice article on a significant topic from experienced practitioners
• Research Notes column: research bridging AI theory and practice
• AI Resources column: AI related books, articles
What is AI Practitioner?
AI Practitioner is the international journal focusing on positive relational approaches to change such as Appreciative Inquiry. Each issue has a number of excellent articles by leading thinkers, professionals and active practitioners in the field.
It provides exceptional value for money and access to unparalleled content and insights.
|Editors: Dr Lane A. Glenn, Dr Kelly Saretsky and Dr Nancy E. Stetson Find out more||Download AI Practitioner Advertising information for 2014||Interested in back issues from the last five years? for individuals, small and large organisations|