The David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry
The David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry is the global Center of Excellence in Appreciative Inquiry and strengths-based organizational management. Situated in the Robert P. Stiller School of Business at Champlain College, the Center:
- Provides cutting-edge educational offerings in AI and Positive Organizational Development,
- Provides AI-related organizational consultancy services to organizations,
- Serves as a scholarship incubator that advances the theory and practice of AI across all organizational sectors around the world.
Kessels & Smit, The Learning Company, is an international group of professionals with a passion for learning and development. From our bases in The Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa and Germany we support individuals, organisations and communities around the world in learning & development issues. We strive for solutions that build individual growth, sustainable organisational development, and social change.
We call ourselves The Learning Company because:
- Learning is at the heart of what we do: we aim to create and facilitate powerful learning processes.
- We want to be good company: we believe the best solutions are developed in partnerships.
- We constantly renew our organisation and approaches. Our company is our ‘laboratory’ where we experiment and find our own answers for learning & development questions.