AI Practitioner Publishers
AI Practitioner is now being brought to the world by the David L. Cooperrider Center in the Stiller School of Business at Champlain College, Vermont.
- We aim to build a community of individuals and organisations. Our goal is to support a flourishing community of AI practitioners who in turn support each other in their workpractices.
- We are especially interested in collaborating with universities, where both rigorous research and future generations of activists and ambassadors are created.
- Together we can create a movement that helps build an appreciative, curious, democratic society. We can make AI Practitioner the platform for an Appreciative (R)evolution.
The David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry
The David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry is the global Center of Excellence in Appreciative Inquiry and strengths-based organizational management. Situated in the Robert P. Stiller School of Business at Champlain College, the Center:
- Provides cutting-edge educational offerings in AI and Positive Organizational Development,
- Provides AI-related organizational consultancy services to organizations,
- Serves as a scholarship incubator that advances the theory and practice of AI across all organizational sectors around the world.