Use of AI Practitioner Content
All AI Practitioner content is strictly for personal, non-commercial use only.
You may retrieve and display AI Practitioner Content from the Site on a computer screen or mobile device, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on your computer or mobile device for your personal, non-commercial use. You may use Digital Applications only on devices for which they were intended, for your personal, non-commercial use and on no more than five separate devices. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any AI Practitioner Content.
In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions in the previous sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from AI Practitioner:
- reproduce or store in or transmit to any other website, newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network) or regularly or systematically store in electronic or print form, all or any part of AI Practitioner Content; or
- modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of AI Practitioner Content (including as part of any library), archive or similar service) without the prior written consent of AI Practitioner; or
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of AI Practitioner Content made under these Terms.
Any use of AI Practitioner Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited. Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to AI Practitioner, email firstname.lastname@example.org and may be subject to a fee.
The contents and design of the Site, and any material e-mailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with the Site (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the “AI Practitioner Content”), is copyright of AI Practitioner, or as agreed between AI Practitioner and the authors. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trade marks (such as “AI Practitioner” name and logo or other trade names appearing on the Site) for any reason without written permission from AI Practitioner.
You are responsible for all content you post.
The Site may include comments capability, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other public areas or features that allow feedback to AI Practitioner and interaction between users and AI Practitioner representatives (“Forums”). While AI Practitioner does also control the information/materials posted to Forums by users (the “Messages”), it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by AI Practitioner on a Forum. You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that infringe copyright;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are illegal, libellous, defamatory or may prejudice ongoing legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of AI Practitioner;
- Post Messages in any language other than English;
- Post the same Message, or a very similar Message, repeatedly;
- Post or otherwise publish any Messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or “spam”;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- Disguise the origin of any Messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including AI Practitioner employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment, or any other harmful component;
- Collect or store other users’ personal data; and/or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
By submitting Messages to any Forum you agree to indemnify and hold harmless AI Practitioner from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of this section.
AI Practitioner has no control over individuals posting Messages on any Forum. AI Practitioner cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Forum and should not rely on Messages when you make (or refrain from making) any specific investment or other decision.
By submitting a Message to a Forum you are granting AI Practitioner a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part, and in any form. This may include personal information such as your user or pen name and your expressions of opinion. AI Practitioner reserves the right to contact you by e-mail about your use of the Forums. You waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Messages you submit.
It is not possible for AI Practitioner to fully and effectively monitor Messages infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that any content infringes your legal rights, you should notify AI Practitioner immediately by contacting us.
AI Practitioner respects your privacy.
Changes to the Site
AI Practitioner reserves the right, in its discretion and at any time, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of AI Practitioner Content available on the Site and/or on a Digital Application at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Site and its Digital Applications.
Liability and Indemnity
All AI Practitioner Content and services are provided ‘as is’. You indemnify us for breaches of these Terms.
Although we endeavour to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Site, AI Practitioner makes no warranty, express or implied concerning AI Practitioner Content, the Site or any software that are made available through the Site (the ” Services”), which are provided “as is”. AI Practitioner expressly disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. In no event will AI Practitioner, its affiliates, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for indirect, special, incidental, and/or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) that may arise directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Services, even if AI Practitioner has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise. AI Practitioner does not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timeliness of the Services or that they are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties.
In no event will any liability of AI Practitioner or its affiliates, agents, suppliers and licensors to you (and/or any third party) that may arise out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or in breach of these Terms by AI Practitioner exceed the amount, if any, paid by you to AI Practitioner for the particular Service to which the claim relates.
Upon AI Practitioner’s request, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AI Practitioner, its affiliates, agents, suppliers and licensors from any claims and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any breach of these Terms by you or your use of any Services.
Additional Terms apply to your use of AI Practitioner Content.
Changes to these Terms. AI Practitioner may, in its discretion, change these Terms (including those that relate to your use of the Site and/or AI Practitioner Content). Whenever the Terms are changed, AI Practitioner will notify you by e-mail or by publishing the revised terms on the website. If you use the Site after AI Practitioner has published or notified you of the changes, you are agreeing to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site or a Digital Application any further after they are published. Access to certain AI Practitioner Content may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Advertising, Third Party Content and other Web Sites. Parts of the Site and/or Digital Applications may contain advertising or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that such material complies with international and national law. AI Practitioner is not responsible for any third party content or error, or for any omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material. The Site and/or Digital Applications may also contain links to other web sites. AI Practitioner is not responsible for the availability of these websites or their content.